GRAMMAR WORKSHEET - ADJECTIVES (Describing People)
Fill in the blanks below to complete the sentences. Use the words in the box above. 1. My friend likes to exercise and eat fruits and vegetable, so he's ______.ads
Part of the document
NAME: ________________________ DATE: ________________________
GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ADJECTIVES (Describing People)
ADJECTIVE OPPOSITE ADJECTIVE OPPOSITE ADJECTIVE OPPOSITE
careful careless healthy sick shy outgoing
fat thin lazy hard-working smart stupid
friendly unfriendly old young special ordinary
funny serious polite impolite strong weak
happy sad rich poor tall short
Y Fill in the blanks below to complete the sentences. Use the words in the box above.
1. My friend likes to exercise and eat fruits and vegetable, so hes ___________.
2. A: Are you a lazy person? B: No, in fact, Im very ___________.
3. My son Thomas is very ___________. Hes only five years old.
4. He should play basketball because he is ___________. Hes not short.
5. My sister isnt very ___________. Shes shy and doesnt like to meet new people.
6. He worked very hard his whole life and saved lots of money. Hes ___________.
7. I went on a diet last year and lost five kilograms, so now Im ___________.
8. Sarah always says, Thank you. Shes a ___________ person.
9. Of course, Im very ___________! I got an A+ on all of my exams!
10. My uncle loves to tell jokes to make us laugh. Hes ___________.
11. My friend can lift 200 kilograms, so hes really quite ___________!
12. Jennifer and Kelly always look left and right before they cross a busy street. They are ___________ when they cross a busy street.
13. My classmate always smiles and has many friends. Shes ___________.
14. Nothing seems to make my grandfather sad. Hes a ___________ person.
15. Khaled can make many different animal sounds. Most people cant do that. Hes ___________.